I. Collection of personal data
ABCDino.com, we are the data controller responsible for your personal data collected through the Application or the Site (the "Controller"). You may contact us by email at contact@ABCDino.com.
The DPO can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: dpo@ABCDino.com.
We obtain your personal data mostly directly from you. Your personal data may also be provided by third parties at your request. This applies to the situation in which you wish to register on our site ( com, the " Site ") or use our ABCDino mobile application (the " Application ") by using the social media functionality or services of our associated partners (hereinafter referred to as " Associates ") such as:
- For the purposes of this document, we will refer to you as the "Company". User"even if you are not yet a member of our society.
- Scope of personal data processed
- In order to provide you with the opportunity to register for the Siteor in the Application and the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter, if we decide to provide that functionality, we will first of all process the following personal data:
- Your email address;
- your name;
- information about your educational/professional status.
- In addition to the data specified directly above, depending on the functionalities of the Site/ Application you use (as soon as we decide to provide them) we may collect different types of information from or about you. Some of it, in some circumstances, may be your personal data, as "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example:
- things you do and the information you provide You provide us with that information when you use our Site / Application. This may include information such as your location, habits (types of content you watch or participate in, or the frequency and duration of your activities), occupation, place of work, college you attend;
- information that others provide about you;
- your connections, groups in which you participate, networks;
- financial information related to the transaction you make through our website. Site / Application. This may include your credit or debit card number and other card information, account number, authentication information;
- billing, shipping and contact details, if you use the sales-related functionality;
- information from or about the computers, telephones or other devices where you install the Application or access our Sitewhich may include your location, the telecommunications operator you are using, phone number or IP address;
- information from third party partners. We receive information about you and your activities on and off our site. Site / Application external partners, such as the information from the AssociatesYou can tell us about your experiences or interactions with them, an advertiser or a sponsor;
- history of your communication with us;
- the consents that you have given in connection with the Site / Application.
- The submission of personal data by the User for registration purposes is voluntary. However, it is necessary in order for the User to make use of the full range of services and functionalities of the Site/ Application.
III. Use of personal data
- We process your personal data in order to ensure the functionality of our Application / Site in accordance with the ABCDino Terms and Conditions and in accordance with the ABCDino Newsletter Rules (once we decide to provide it). This includes, in particular, providing you with the opportunity to register in the Site or in the Application and the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter.
- We use your personal data (where possible, subject to the choices you make using functionalities in the Settings section) to provide and support the products, services and functionalities described in the ABCDino Terms and Conditionsin particular:
- we customize the features and content of the Site / Application a:
- make suggestions for you on topics, content, groups or events that we think you might be interested in,
- to develop, test and improve our Site/ Application,
- select and customize offers, advertisements or other sponsored content to display to you, according to your preferences,
- send you marketing communications, in particular to promote our services, including additional and sometimes paid features;
- if you express your separate consent to receive the newsletter or commercial communication by e-mail, we will use your e-mail address to send you such communications;
- other types of communications related to our products and services. ABCDino Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, we also use information about you to respond to you when you choose to contact us;
- We use the information we have to help our advertisers, sponsors, partners and associates measure the effectiveness and delivery of their content, advertisements and services in order to understand their target audiences and their needs more precisely. We also use that information for such analytical purposes in our own interest;
- we use the information we have to verify accounts and activity in the Site / Application to detect, prevent and combat any harmful conduct, such as spam, intellectual property infringement, or discriminatory, intimidating or other harmful conduct, most of which includes violations of ABCDino Terms and Conditions .
- Because we want to be able to present you with offers and content tailored to your interests, we carry out profiling activities. Please note that in no case will this affect your rights or freedoms, nor will it affect you in any other way. There is no automated decision-making involved.
- Legal basis for processing personal data
- Depending on the purpose, we process your personal data on a different legal basis.
- In order to carry out our contract with you (i.e., to allow you to use the Site/ Application of in accordance with the ABCDino Terms and Conditions), we process your data as necessary. You do not need to agree to that specifically, but without it you would not be able to use the Site / Application.
- The other legal bases we sometimes rely on when processing your data are:
- your consent:
- to process special category data (such as your religious and philosophical beliefs, political opinions, health, ethnic origin, sex life or sexual orientation), if you choose to submit such data, so that we can share that information with ABCDino.com members and CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONTENT,
- to use data that our advertisers, sponsors, partners, partnersabout their activity in our company. Site / Applicationso that we can customize the content we show you in the Site or within the Application,
- to collect information that you allow us to receive through the device-based settings you enable (such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos), so that we can provide the functionality or services described when you enable the settings,
- for the purpose of sharing your personal information that allows us to identify and contact you (such as your name or email address) with sponsors and advertisers, if you decide we should share it, so that they can contact you directly and present you with information they are interested in,
- data about your use of the Site, which we obtain through so-called cookie files;
- our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, where they are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which is:
- provide measurement, analytics and other business services where we process data as a service to our customers. Controller. The legitimate interests that we or third parties have here is to provide accurate and reliable reports to our partners, advertisers, developers, sponsors, associates that allow us to recognize their needs to improve our companies and their business, especially to evaluate the effectiveness of online content and advertising,
- provide you with marketing communications, including the newsletter. The legitimate interests that we have here is to promote our Application, Siteor other services,
- appropriate response to law enforcement practices and legal requests. The legitimate interests we have here are to detect, prevent, combat any harmful conduct or fraud and protect ourselves, our Users and others,
- for minors (under the age of 18 in most EU countries) who have limited capacity to enter into a binding contract, we may not be able to process personal data for reasons of contractual necessity. However, when such a person uses our Site/ Applicationit is in our legitimate interest to provide, customize and improve our services to our customers. Site / Application and provide non-commercial communications with them. The legitimate interests on which we rely for this type of processing are:
- create, provide, support and maintain innovative products and features that enable minors to benefit from the exchange of professional information and be part of a professional society that we are gathering around our Site y Application,
- to protect our Site y Application The company's website, account monitoring and activities to detect, prevent and combat any harmful conduct, such as spam, intellectual property infringement, or discriminatory, intimidating or other harmful conduct, most of which includes violations of the Terms and Conditions from ABCDino.com and - last but not least: protecting the safety of minors, who are particularly vulnerable Internet users;
- compliance with a legal obligation: we are obliged to process your data when required to do so by law, including, for example, if there is a valid legal request for certain data;
- the protection of your vital interests or those of another person, that includes all cases in which the protection of your life or physical integrity or that of others is required, and we rely on it to combat harmful conduct relating to our Site / Application.
- Time limitations for the processing of personal data
- The period for which we process your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of and in connection with the registration in our website will be used for the following purposes Siteor in the Application or by subscribing to the newsletter are being processed during the period in which you registered / subscribed, until the registration / unsubscription is cancelled. After this period, your data will be processed for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, for which we are bound by mandatory legal provisions, including, in particular, tax and accounting regulations, regulations on personal data protection and the period of, which differs depending on a type of claim (e.g. resulting from a simple contract, deed, tort, fraud, defamation, etc.).
- Recipients of personal data
- We transfer your personal data only when it is necessary to perform the services you request through the use of the functionalities of the Site/ Application. We do not sell your data, we do not make your data commercially available to third parties.
- We may pass your personal data to our partners as follows:
- companies that provide us with the delivery and maintenance of the database hosting software, through which we can run our service, newsletter, etc..;
- marketing agencies or other such entities that provide measurement, analytics and other business services that help us understand what our users are interested in, create content, offers, useful functionality and help us maintain ongoing communication with our Users;
- entities that support us in the provision of electronic services, i.e., those that provide payment services;
- entities that provide consulting or auditing services.
- We may also transmit your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
- For each of these purposes, as mentioned directly above, we only provide the data that is necessary to achieve it. Where and when possible we use pseudonymization tools or other activities that make it impossible for our partners and subcontractors to identify you, whereas we have your data all the time and you are not anonymous to us.
VII. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
- When we process the data you provide to us according to your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Please note that the withdrawal will be valid and effective only for the future.
- You can exercise your right to withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to contact@ABCDino.com by mail to the following address: : C/ Marques De Santillana 7 1 Dc 51002 - Ceuta Spain, with the note "Personal data".
- Expressing consent for the functionality of our newsletter or any other commercial communication is voluntary and we do not make the use of the Site/ Application is conditioned on your express consent. With this type of communication you can unsubscribe at any time by sending a request to unsubscribe@ABCDino.com.
- Remember that once you withdraw your consent, it may take some time before the motion is accepted and all databases are synchronized. We will make every effort to ensure that these activities are carried out without unnecessary delay, but in no case will it take longer than one month.
- Remember that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Please note that your personal data within the scope covered by the revoked consent, i.e. within the scope of the purpose for which it was requested, will no longer be processed solely for this purpose. Your personal data subject to consent may still be processed to fulfill our obligations under the law, including, in particular, the obligation to account for the accuracy of the processing of personal data, or for purposes justified by our legitimate interest.
- The Personal Data Protection Act provides you with a number of other rights that you can use at any time. Unless you abuse these rights (e.g., unreasonable daily requests for information), their use will be free of charge and should be easy to implement.
- In addition to the right to withdraw your consent, as mentioned above, your rights include:
- the right to access your personal data.
This right means that you can ask us to export the information we have about you from our databases and send it to you in one of the commonly used formats (e.g., XLSX, DOCX, etc.);
- the right to correct personal data.
If you discover that your personal data we process is incorrect, you may request that we correct it and we will be obliged to do so. In this case, we have the right to ask you for a document or proof of the change;
- the right to seek restriction of the processing of personal data.
If, although we comply with the adequacy principle, i.e. we process only the data that are necessary to achieve a particular processing purpose, we consider that for a specific purpose we process too broad a catalog of your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict (limit) the scope of processing. If the request does not conflict with the requirements imposed on us by applicable law, or is not necessary for the performance of the contract, we will accept your request;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data.
This right, also known as the right to be forgotten, means that you can demand that we remove any information containing your personal information from our systems and any other records. Please note, however, that we may not do so if we are obliged to process your data in accordance with legal provisions (e.g., transaction documents for tax purposes, obligation to ensure the accountability of our activities). In each case, however, we will delete your personal data to the greatest extent possible, and where this is not possible, we will ensure its pseudonymization (meaning that the data cannot be identified without the corresponding key). By allowing this, your data that we need to comply with applicable law will be available only to a very limited group of people in our organization;
- the right to personal data portability.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you may request us to transmit the data you provided to us in the course of all our contacts and all cooperation to a separate file for the purpose of transferring it to another data controller;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data.
You have the right to object when you do not want us to process your personal data for a specific purpose (e.g., for marketing purposes). In assessing an objection, we will evaluate several factors, including: reasonable expectations of the user; the benefits and risks to you and third parties; and other available means to achieve the same purpose that may be less invasive and not require disproportionate effort; If you are a minor in your country and have limited capacity to enter into an enforceable contract, we will take into account in particular that you are below the age of majority and adjust our assessment of our legitimate interests and the balance of your interests and rights accordingly. If your objection is deemed justified, we will continue to process your data for other processes (for other purposes), but not for the purpose for which you objected. In any case, your objection will be upheld and we will stop processing your information, unless the processing is based on compelling legitimate grounds or is necessary for legal reasons.
- You may exercise all of your rights by sending an email to contact@ABCDino.com or by mail to the following address: 30 N Gould St Ste 7818 - Sheridan, WY 82801, with the note "Personal Data".
VIII. Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- We would like to inform you separately, that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU member state of your place of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR regulation.
- Each EU member state establishes an individual authority to oversee GDPR compliance. For the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) will be the Supervisory Authority.
- You can contact ICO by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or publish it (Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom). For more information, see https://ico.org.uk.
The application contains redirects (links) to other websites with a brief description, published by their users. The contents of these pages may be subject to the copyrights of their respective authors and are protected accordingly. The ABCDino team continuously responds to reports of violations of third party rights by users of the application, taking appropriate measures and actions to remove or disable access to content posted in violation of third party rights.
- Legal disclaimer and liability
All contents in the Application are available free of charge. Users, as well as the ABCDino team, are not liable for any damages arising from the use of such content. The publisher of the ABCDino application reserves the right to remove or edit entries and to block users who violate ABCDino's terms and conditions.
- Limitation of liability
The editor of the Application assumes no responsibility for the content and opinions expressed by users in comments or descriptions, including the accuracy of information posted by users. The content of the application is for informational purposes only and may not form the basis for a diagnosis or to initiate treatment. The publisher of the Application is not responsible for medical decisions made on the basis of the content of the Application.
XII. Collection of personal data
Registration in the Application requires at least one email address of the user to be provided. The publisher of the ABCDino application processes personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. E-mail addresses are used in particular to notify users about technical problems and changes relevant to the service. Detailed information about the principles of ABCDino.com's personal data processing can be found in the Terms and Conditions of the ABCDino.com website. Application.